How To Cancel Kite by Zerodha Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Kite by Zerodha and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Kite by Zerodha subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Kite by Zerodha subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Kite website
- Alternatives to Kite by Zerodha
Cancel Kite by Zerodha Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Kite by Zerodha subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Kite by Zerodha".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Kite by Zerodha subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Kite by Zerodha subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Kite by Zerodha Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Kite by Zerodha" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Kite will now be canceled.
Cancel Kite by Zerodha Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Kite by Zerodha via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Kite by Zerodha. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Kite
Cancel Kite by Zerodha Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Kite by Zerodha via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Kite by Zerodha's Website
Another way of canceling Kite by Zerodha subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Kite by Zerodha app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://zerodha.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Kite by Zerodha App
Zerodha's flagship trading platform Kite Web as an Android app! Clean & intuitive UI, super fast and super light back-end for all your investment and trading needs. ₹0 brokerage for investments and flat ₹20 for F&O trading. Check this link for the Kite user manual: https://kite.trade/docs/kite/kite-mobile Features: -Built from scratch using brand new technologies -Significant speed improvements -Brand new design, everything from login to the order window -Biometric (fingerprint and Face ID – iOS) 2FA for seamless logins and better security -Embedded Console reports and widgets...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app