How To Cancel Kite by Zerodha Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Kite by Zerodha and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Kite by Zerodha subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Kite by Zerodha subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Kite website
- Alternatives to Kite by Zerodha
Cancel Kite by Zerodha Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Kite by Zerodha subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Kite by Zerodha.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Kite by Zerodha subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Kite by Zerodha subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Kite by Zerodha store Kite by Zerodhalication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Kite by Zerodha Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Kite by Zerodha" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Kite will now be canceled.
Cancel Kite by Zerodha Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Kite by Zerodha via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Kite by Zerodha. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Kite
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Kite by Zerodha Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Kite by Zerodha via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Kite by Zerodha's Website
An alternate way of canceling Kite by Zerodha subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Kite by Zerodha app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://zerodha.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Kite by Zerodha App
Zerodha's flagship trading platform Kite Web as an Android app! Clean & intuitive UI, super fast and super light back-end for all your investment and trading needs. ₹0 brokerage for investments and flat ₹20 for F&O trading. Check this link for the Kite user manual: https://kite.trade/docs/kite/kite-mobile Features: -Built from scratch using brand new technologies -Significant speed improvements -Brand new design, everything from login to the order window -Biometric (fingerprint and Face ID – iOS) 2FA for seamless logins and better security -Embedded Console reports and widgets...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app