How To Cancel Cycling - Bike Tracker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Cycling - Bike Tracker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Cycling - Bike Tracker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Cycling - Bike Tracker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Cycling website
- Alternatives to Cycling - Bike Tracker
Cancel Cycling - Bike Tracker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Cycling - Bike Tracker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Cycling - Bike Tracker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Cycling - Bike Tracker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Cycling - Bike Tracker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cycling - Bike Tracker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Cycling - Bike Tracker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cycling will now be canceled.
Cancel Cycling - Bike Tracker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cycling - Bike Tracker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cycling - Bike Tracker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cycling
Cancel Cycling - Bike Tracker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cycling - Bike Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Cycling - Bike Tracker's Website
Another way of canceling Cycling - Bike Tracker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Cycling - Bike Tracker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.zeopoxa.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Cycling - Bike Tracker App
Track your pace, measure workout distance, count burned calories, crush training goals and more with the Cycling - Bike Tracker app. Stay on track, no matter where you are, on the trail or streets. Whatever your goal be it to lose weight, shape and tone, build strength, bike race, get faster or improve endurance or just ride the bike, this fitness bike computer app will help you achieve your goals faster. With this app, you can track all of your exercise using GPS, check your stats, and reach your goals. Longer distances covered equals more calories burned, too! Take your first step today, dow...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app