How to Cancel Zenus Bank
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Zenus Bank: US bank accounts subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Zenus Bank: US bank accounts subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Zenus Bank Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Zenus Bank: US bank accounts subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Zenus Bank: US bank accounts".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Zenus Bank: US bank accounts subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Zenus Bank: US bank accounts subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Zenus Bank Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Zenus Bank: US bank accounts" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Zenus Bank will now be canceled.
Cancel Zenus Bank Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Zenus Bank: US bank accounts via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Zenus Bank: US bank accounts. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Zenus Bank
Cancel Zenus Bank via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Zenus Bank: US bank accounts via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Zenus Bank's Website
Another way of canceling Zenus Bank: US bank accounts subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Zenus Bank: US bank accounts app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://zenus.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Zenus Bank: US bank accounts App
Open a US bank account from anywhere in the world* Save up to $550 with no monthly membership fees until 2023** Open a Zenus bank account and enjoy the benefits of a US bank from over 180 countries * Hold funds securely, make and receive instant payments with ease and enjoy free international transfers with ZenTransfer to any other Zenus client. Why open a Zenus account? · Fully regulated US digital bank · Easy application process · Do not need to be a US citizen or resident · No minimum balance requirements · Instantly issued Visa debit card† · Member only benefits · Free ZenTransfers · ACH Payments · Wire/SWIFT transfers · Institutional FX rates · Safe and private Apply now. *Excludes countries sanctioned by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, OFAC and others selected by Zenus **Monthly membership fee is usually $50. An application fee of $50 still applies †A digital Visa card is instantly issued. Only available in countries permitted under Zenus Principal Membership with Visa Zenus Bank is licensed and regulated by the Office of the Commissioner of Financial Institutions (OCIF) in Puerto Rico, USA as an International Financial Entity (license #IFE-061). Zenus™ is a trademark of Zenus Bank International Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app