How To Cancel Yummly Recipes & Shopping List Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Yummly Recipes & Shopping List and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Yummly Recipes & Shopping List subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Yummly Recipes & Shopping List subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Yummly Recipes Shopping List website
- Alternatives to Yummly Recipes & Shopping List
Cancel Yummly Recipes & Shopping List Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Yummly Recipes & Shopping List subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Yummly Recipes & Shopping List".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Yummly Recipes & Shopping List subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Yummly Recipes & Shopping List subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Yummly Recipes & Shopping List Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Yummly Recipes & Shopping List" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Yummly Recipes Shopping List will now be canceled.
Cancel Yummly Recipes & Shopping List Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Yummly Recipes & Shopping List via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Yummly Recipes & Shopping List. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Yummly Recipes Shopping List
Cancel Yummly Recipes & Shopping List Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Yummly Recipes & Shopping List via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Yummly Recipes & Shopping List's Website
Another way of canceling Yummly Recipes & Shopping List subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Yummly Recipes & Shopping List app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.yummly.com/mobile/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Yummly Recipes & Shopping List App
Yummly is your smart cooking sidekick, offering personalized guidance every step of the way. From recipe recommendations just for you, to handy tools and helpful videos, Yummly has everything you need to improve life in the kitchen. Experience what millions are enjoying on the web, free on your Android device. ★ 2 million + recipes from the best of the best 👨🍳👩🍳🥇 An endless supply of recipes to fuel your next cooking adventure from Yummly’s test kitchen and top sites like AllRecipes, Epicurious, Food52 to smaller food blogs and everything in between. Every week, thousands of new recipe...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app