How To Cancel Thermometer (free) Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Thermometer (free) and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Thermometer (free) subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Thermometer (free) subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Thermometer free website
- Alternatives to Thermometer (free)
Cancel Thermometer (free) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Thermometer (free) subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Thermometer (free).
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Thermometer (free) subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Thermometer (free) subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Thermometer (free) store Thermometer (free)lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Thermometer (free) Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Thermometer (free)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Thermometer free will now be canceled.
Cancel Thermometer (free) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Thermometer (free) via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Thermometer (free). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Thermometer free
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Thermometer (free) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Thermometer (free) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Thermometer (free)'s Website
An alternate way of canceling Thermometer (free) subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Thermometer (free) app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.mobiquite.fr and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Thermometer (free) App
The n°1 thermometer in Google Play since 2009, with over 15,000,000 downloads! Thermometer is the most accurate application in Google Play (down to a tenth of a degree). Since 2009, Thermometer is the ONLY application to give you the outside temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, in line with your exact location, throughout the world and in real time. To achieve this, Thermometer uses multiple data sources from your surrounding environment and combines them together thanks to our own unique algorithms developed on our meteorological servers. Thermometer is NOT just another app...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app