How To Cancel Thermometer (free) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Thermometer (free) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Thermometer (free) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Thermometer (free) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Thermometer free website
- Alternatives to Thermometer (free)
Cancel Thermometer (free) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Thermometer (free) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Thermometer (free)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Thermometer (free) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Thermometer (free) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Thermometer (free) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Thermometer (free)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Thermometer free will now be canceled.
Cancel Thermometer (free) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Thermometer (free) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Thermometer (free). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Thermometer free
Cancel Thermometer (free) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Thermometer (free) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Thermometer (free)'s Website
Another way of canceling Thermometer (free) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Thermometer (free) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.mobiquite.fr and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Thermometer (free) App
The n°1 thermometer in Google Play since 2009, with over 15,000,000 downloads! Thermometer is the most accurate application in Google Play (down to a tenth of a degree). Since 2009, Thermometer is the ONLY application to give you the outside temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, in line with your exact location, throughout the world and in real time. To achieve this, Thermometer uses multiple data sources from your surrounding environment and combines them together thanks to our own unique algorithms developed on our meteorological servers. Thermometer is NOT just another app...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app