How to Cancel Xhosa Bible
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Xhosa Bible subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Xhosa Bible subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Xhosa Bible Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Xhosa Bible subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Xhosa Bible".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Xhosa Bible subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Xhosa Bible subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Xhosa Bible Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Xhosa Bible" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Xhosa Bible will now be canceled.
Cancel Xhosa Bible Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Xhosa Bible via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Xhosa Bible. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Xhosa Bible
Cancel Xhosa Bible via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Xhosa Bible via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Xhosa Bible's Website
Another way of canceling Xhosa Bible subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Xhosa Bible app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Xhosa Bible App
Well designed Xhosa Bible.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app