How to Cancel Xero Projects
Learn how to cancel Xero Projects subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Xero Projects Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Xero Projects".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Xero Projects" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Xero Projects Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Xero Projects" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Xero Projects will now be canceled.
Cancel Xero Projects Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Xero Projects" or "Xero Accounting" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Xero Projects
Cancel Xero Projects via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Xero Projects's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.xero.com/projects/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Xero Projects App
Quote, track, invoice and get paid for jobs all within Xero, using Xero Projects - the all-in-one tool to track profitability on every job. Great Features: - Estimate job costs - Breakdown projects by tasks - Quotes & invoice faster and more accurately - Track time multiple ways - Track expenses - Get paid faster with online payment - Use timesheet to review time entries at a glance - Monitor job profitability in real-time How your business will benefit from Xero Projects: Fully integrated with Xero: link your bills and expenses so you know exactly where every dollar was spent. Estimate project costs: Build accurate budgets by breaking down projects into tasks and estimating time and expenses Track time your way: add start-end times, use stop-start timer or location-based tracking for more accurate time tracking. Fast, accurate quoting & invoicing: with all your job information in one place, it’s easy to send accurate quotes and invoices from the field or the office and get paid faster with online payments. Get quotes accepted in a click: prospective customers can accept the quote with the click of a button Get paid faster: Customise and send invoices, then accept online payment to wrap up jobs and get paid faster. You have full control over what your customers see. Turn quotes into invoices in two taps. Real time view of profitability: up-to-the-second dashboard views let you monitor and track performance - so you can maximise profitability of current jobs and enhance it on future projects. ABOUT XERO Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use global online platform for small businesses and their professional advisors. It’s cloud-based accounting software that connects people with the numbers anytime, anywhere. And it gives you powerful practice tools to efficiently manage compliance and offer a broad range of advisory services. We started Xero to change the game for small businesses. Xero is now one of the fastest growing Software as a Service companies globally. We lead the New Zealand, Australian, and United Kingdom cloud accounting markets, employing a world-class team of more than 2,500 people. Xero has 2 million subscribers in more than 180 countries and seamlessly integrates with over 800 apps.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app