How To Cancel XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on XE Currency Converter Money Transfers website
- Alternatives to XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers
Cancel XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers store XE Currency Converter & Money Transferslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to XE Currency Converter Money Transfers will now be canceled.
Cancel XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from XE Currency Converter Money Transfers
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers's Website
An alternate way of canceling XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.xe.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About XE Currency Converter & Money Transfers App
XE-perience currency on the go – from rates to charts to global money transfers, XE puts all your currency needs into one app! World-renowned as the most trusted resource for currency exchange rates from around the globe, compare prices anywhere while traveling abroad to be sure you're getting the best deal at today's rate. Since 2009, XE Currency been connecting the world through currency exchange by providing reliable exchange rates and charts for free. New Are you planning to send money across the border or overseas? XE Money Transfer helps expats, foreign students, freelancers and pe...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app