How to Cancel WordofAllah
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel WordofAllah Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel WordofAllah Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to WordofAllah will now be canceled.
Cancel WordofAllah Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from WordofAllah
Cancel WordofAllah via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on WordofAllah's Website
Another way of canceling WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.wordofallah.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE App
WordofAllah Quran app is unique as it features multiple types of mushaf in a single app. Depending on your preference, you can easily select the type of mushaf like ‘Mushaf Al Madina’ with Middle Eastern Quran font or ‘Nastaliq Quran’ with subcontinent (India/Pakistan) script Quran. We are striving to bring more formats & features into the app so our valued users can enjoy reading the Quran in one single app, instead of installing multiple apps. Using state of the art audiovisual technology, you can now listen to Quran and translation while also reading verse by verse text through our Quran Audio with text Streaming feature. Enabling users to read Quran with understanding is one of our most important goals. The latest addition of Urdu and English Quran translations enables users to read the Quran with understanding in different languages. Quran Translations are also available from multiple authors. Authentic Daily Azkaars & Duas - For your mornings and evenings Based on your desired language preference, you can freely switch the interface language of your WordofAllah app from ‘English’ to ‘Arabic’ or ‘Urdu’. Currently, 3 languages are supported and more options are on their way. Users opting for Hifz often need a mushaf of 15 lines Quran Majeed. WordofAllah Quran App has been designed with support for 15 lines to help our users in their path to Hifz. An extremely important requirement while reading any book is the ability to be able to bookmark pages so you can continue from...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app