How To Cancel Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Wongnai website
- Alternatives to Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews
Cancel Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Wongnai will now be canceled.
Cancel Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Wongnai
Cancel Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews's Website
Another way of canceling Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.wongnai.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews App
Wongnai (wongnai.com) will help you to discover great restaurants, spas, beauty services, cooking recipes, hotels, and tourist attractions, which cover over 250,000 locations from all over Thailand such as Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chonburi, Pattaya, Ayutthaya, Korat, Khon Kaen, Hua Hin, Phuket and Hat Yai. Not only does Wongnai provide you with detailed information about restaurants, hotels, tourist attractions, spas, and salons. We also provide user-generated reviews and feedback from 3M Wongnai users. With more than 10 million reviews and photos, you'll never have to ask anyone about what to...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app