How To Cancel Origami for kids: easy paper schemes Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Origami for kids: easy paper schemes and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Origami for kids: easy paper schemes subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Origami for kids: easy paper schemes subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Origami website
- Alternatives to Origami for kids: easy paper schemes
Cancel Origami for kids: easy paper schemes Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Origami for kids: easy paper schemes subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Origami for kids: easy paper schemes.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Origami for kids: easy paper schemes subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Origami for kids: easy paper schemes subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Origami for kids: easy paper schemes store Origami for kids: easy paper schemeslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Origami for kids: easy paper schemes Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Origami for kids: easy paper schemes" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Origami will now be canceled.
Cancel Origami for kids: easy paper schemes Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Origami for kids: easy paper schemes via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Origami for kids: easy paper schemes. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Origami
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Origami for kids: easy paper schemes Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Origami for kids: easy paper schemes via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Origami for kids: easy paper schemes's Website
An alternate way of canceling Origami for kids: easy paper schemes subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Origami for kids: easy paper schemes app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://oq-po.ru and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Origami for kids: easy paper schemes App
Origami for kids is a very useful hobby that develops fine motor skills of hands, abstract and spatial thinking, logic and memory. This is a truly smart game, because children learn not only to make new heroes or animals, but also come up with their own scripts and stories. Origami is a very ancient and beautiful art. People around the world like to fold paper, creating various shapes. In this application, we have collected various origami schemes that can be used for educational purposes or as a family entertainment. Origami figures made of paper can decorate a crib or room, they can be pl...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app