How to Cancel FirePower X
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your FirePower X for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your FirePower X for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel FirePower X Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel FirePower X for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "FirePower X for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling FirePower X for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel FirePower X for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FirePower X Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "FirePower X for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FirePower X will now be canceled.
Cancel FirePower X Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FirePower X for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FirePower X for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FirePower X
Cancel FirePower X via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FirePower X for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on FirePower X's Website
Another way of canceling FirePower X for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the FirePower X for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.woll2woll.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About FirePower X for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney App
This FMX walk thru uses FirePower X for 64 bit devices. This Delphi FireMonkey application shows a collection of walkthrus including two truly data-aware grids with embedded controls, multi-selection, clickable column headers, exporting, smooth scrolling, auto-generated recordviews, treeviews, and more. This demo also includes use of FirePower's new sharing services, color combos, and activity dialogs. The app also uses the searching and filtering components of FirePower, as well as support for validating the integrity of your users's input. Components used in this app are similar to our InfoPower VCL components, but are specifically designed to take advantage of the mobile space.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app