How To Cancel FirePower 12 for RAD Studio Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of FirePower 12 for RAD Studio and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your FirePower 12 for RAD Studio subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your FirePower 12 for RAD Studio subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on FirePower 12 website
- Alternatives to FirePower 12 for RAD Studio
Cancel FirePower 12 for RAD Studio Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel FirePower 12 for RAD Studio subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "FirePower 12 for RAD Studio".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling FirePower 12 for RAD Studio subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel FirePower 12 for RAD Studio subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FirePower 12 for RAD Studio Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "FirePower 12 for RAD Studio" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FirePower 12 will now be canceled.
Cancel FirePower 12 for RAD Studio Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FirePower 12 for RAD Studio via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FirePower 12 for RAD Studio. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FirePower 12
Cancel FirePower 12 for RAD Studio Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FirePower 12 for RAD Studio via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on FirePower 12 for RAD Studio's Website
Another way of canceling FirePower 12 for RAD Studio subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the FirePower 12 for RAD Studio app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.woll2woll.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About FirePower 12 for RAD Studio App
This FMX walk thru uses FirePower 12. This Delphi FireMonkey application shows a collection of walkthrus including two truly data-aware grids with embedded controls, multi-selection, clickable column headers, exporting, smooth scrolling, auto-generated recordviews, and more. This demo also includes use of FirePower's new sharing services, color combos, and activity dialogs. The app also uses the searching and filtering components of FirePower, as well as support for validating the integrity of your users's input. Components used in this app are similar to our InfoPower VCL components, but are...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app