How To Cancel WolframAlpha Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of WolframAlpha and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your WolframAlpha subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your WolframAlpha subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on WolframAlpha website
- Alternatives to WolframAlpha
Cancel WolframAlpha Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel WolframAlpha subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "WolframAlpha".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling WolframAlpha subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel WolframAlpha subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel WolframAlpha Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "WolframAlpha" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to WolframAlpha will now be canceled.
Cancel WolframAlpha Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to WolframAlpha via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see WolframAlpha. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from WolframAlpha
Cancel WolframAlpha Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting WolframAlpha via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on WolframAlpha's Website
Another way of canceling WolframAlpha subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the WolframAlpha app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.wolframalpha.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About WolframAlpha App
Remember the Star Trek computer? It's finally happening--with Wolfram|Alpha. Building on 25 years of development led by Stephen Wolfram, Wolfram|Alpha has rapidly become the world's definitive source for instant expert knowledge and computation. Across thousands of domains--with more continually added--Wolfram|Alpha uses its vast collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you. Parts of Wolfram|Alpha are used in the Apple Siri Assistant; this app gives you access to the full power of the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine. Domains covered by Wo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app