How To Cancel wetter.com - Weather and Radar Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of wetter.com - Weather and Radar and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your wetter.com - Weather and Radar subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your wetter.com - Weather and Radar subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on wetter com website
- Alternatives to wetter.com - Weather and Radar
Cancel wetter.com - Weather and Radar Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel wetter.com - Weather and Radar subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on wetter.com - Weather and Radar.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling wetter.com - Weather and Radar subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel wetter.com - Weather and Radar subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the wetter.com - Weather and Radar store wetter.com - Weather and Radarlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel wetter.com - Weather and Radar Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "wetter.com - Weather and Radar" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to wetter com will now be canceled.
Cancel wetter.com - Weather and Radar Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to wetter.com - Weather and Radar via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see wetter.com - Weather and Radar. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from wetter com
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel wetter.com - Weather and Radar Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting wetter.com - Weather and Radar via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on wetter.com - Weather and Radar's Website
An alternate way of canceling wetter.com - Weather and Radar subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the wetter.com - Weather and Radar app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.wetter.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About wetter.com - Weather and Radar App
A weather station for your Android phone by wetter.com! This app provides you with - 7-day forecast - Current weather - Homescreen Widget (not possible if installed on SD card!!) - Powerful search + GPS positioning - Animated rain radar (Germany & Spain) and forecast - Weather warnings (Germany) - Editorial forecast (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) - Weather Videos - Live Weather Cameras General information: We have weather information for all over the world. But our home market is Germany. So the app is meant for german speaking countries and some of the information like the te...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app