How To Cancel Weebly by Square Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Weebly by Square and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Weebly by Square subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Weebly by Square subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Weebly website
- Alternatives to Weebly by Square
Cancel Weebly by Square Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Weebly by Square subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Weebly by Square".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Weebly by Square subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Weebly by Square subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Weebly by Square Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Weebly by Square" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Weebly will now be canceled.
Cancel Weebly by Square Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Weebly by Square via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Weebly by Square. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Weebly
Cancel Weebly by Square Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Weebly by Square via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Weebly by Square's Website
Another way of canceling Weebly by Square subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Weebly by Square app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.weebly.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Weebly by Square App
Over 50M artists, makers and creative entrepreneurs around the world have already created a website or online store using Weebly. Enjoy the freedom to create, launch and grow your online business or website directly from your phone or tablet, wherever, whenever. Enjoy a simplified process of building your site with our easy drag and drop builder. Tell your unique story and build your brand with Weebly. "Weebly's clear, usable interface, attractive themes, strong commerce features, mobile capabilities, and site portability earned it a PCMag Editors' Choice for modern site builders."...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app