How To Cancel WebComics Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of WebComics and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your WebComics subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your WebComics subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on WebComics website
- Alternatives to WebComics
Cancel WebComics Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel WebComics subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "WebComics".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling WebComics subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel WebComics subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel WebComics Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "WebComics" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to WebComics will now be canceled.
Cancel WebComics Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to WebComics via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see WebComics. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from WebComics
Cancel WebComics Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting WebComics via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on WebComics's Website
Another way of canceling WebComics subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the WebComics app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About WebComics App
WebComics app is one of the most popular comic-reading platforms for American youths! Lots of exclusive legitimate comics are only here. Creators are creating captivating comics every day from everywhere for each of you. Don't hesitate to join us! Read comics and chat with 8000k comic enthusiasts! Unique highlights of WebComics • Signed sole contract with many world-renowned creators from America, Europe, Asia, etc, to provide you with exclusive captivating comics! • With high definition and full color! With excellent panels, ups and downs of the plots! We promise, you can't help reading...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I want to cancel my subscription on my digi bill
— by Hazman on Sep 15 2020
Search for another app