How To Cancel Wave Invoicing Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Wave Invoicing and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Wave Invoicing subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Wave Invoicing subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Wave Invoicing website
- Alternatives to Wave Invoicing
Cancel Wave Invoicing Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Wave Invoicing subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Wave Invoicing".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Wave Invoicing subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Wave Invoicing subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Wave Invoicing Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Wave Invoicing" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Wave Invoicing will now be canceled.
Cancel Wave Invoicing Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Wave Invoicing via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Wave Invoicing. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Wave Invoicing
Cancel Wave Invoicing Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Wave Invoicing via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Wave Invoicing's Website
Another way of canceling Wave Invoicing subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Wave Invoicing app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.waveapps.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Wave Invoicing App
Easy invoicing on the go for freelancers, consultants, contractors and small business owners. Send unlimited customized, professional invoices, for free! (Not just a free trial.) Add optional credit card and bank payment processing to get paid even faster. MILLIONS OF CUSTOMERS More than 3.5 million customers around the world use Wave’s award-winning cloud software and apps to manage their business finances. MOBILE INVOICING With Wave Invoicing for Android, you can easily: • Create and send beautiful, customized invoices, with your business logo and your choice of template • Receive...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app