How To Cancel Wapo: Gay Dating Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Wapo: Gay Dating and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Wapo: Gay Dating subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Wapo: Gay Dating subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Wapo website
- Alternatives to Wapo: Gay Dating
Cancel Wapo: Gay Dating Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Wapo: Gay Dating subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Wapo: Gay Dating".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Wapo: Gay Dating subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Wapo: Gay Dating subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Wapo: Gay Dating Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Wapo: Gay Dating" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Wapo will now be canceled.
Cancel Wapo: Gay Dating Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Wapo: Gay Dating via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Wapo: Gay Dating. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Wapo
Cancel Wapo: Gay Dating Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Wapo: Gay Dating via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Wapo: Gay Dating's Website
Another way of canceling Wapo: Gay Dating subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Wapo: Gay Dating app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://wapo.dating and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Wapo: Gay Dating App
** GAY DATING FOR MEN 18 YEARS AND OLDER ** Wapo is one of the most popular dating apps for gay, bi or curious men. It's fast, easy to use, no hassle and user friendly. Most features are completely free, including unlimited chat. The app is fully moderated for your safety, and we work hard to make sure the men you connect with are genuine. We provide free 1-2-1 support to all users. WAPO FEATURES * TRACKS: see who viewed your profile and even what they think of you * PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: receive messages even when Wapo is asleep * MORE PHOTOS: up to 10 photos per...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app