How to Cancel WalletHub
Learn how to cancel WalletHub: Credit Score & More subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel WalletHub Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "WalletHub: Credit Score & More".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "WalletHub" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel WalletHub Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "WalletHub: Credit Score & More" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to WalletHub will now be canceled.
Cancel WalletHub Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "WalletHub: Credit Score & More" or "WalletHub" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from WalletHub
Cancel WalletHub via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on WalletHub's Website
- Visit their website - https://wallethub.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About WalletHub: Credit Score & More App
WalletHub is the first app to offer 100% free credit scores and full credit reports that update on a daily basis. WalletHub also provides a personalized plan for saving money and improving your credit score. Download this award-winning app and reach top WalletFitness®. Sign up for a free WalletHub account to get: • Free credit scores, updated daily • A clear plan for improving your score • Free credit reports, updated daily • 24/7 credit monitoring to warn you of identity theft and fraud • Savings alerts so you can repay your debt faster and avoid overpaying on your credit cards and loans • Your custom-built debt payoff plan 2,000+ News Mentions, Including: • The Wall Street Journal • The New York Times • The Washington Post • CNBC • Yahoo Finance • MSN Money • Forbes Frequently Asked Questions: Q: Is WalletHub Really Free? A: Yes, it’s 100% free, and we’ll never even ask you for a credit card number. Q: Will Using WalletHub Hurt My Credit? A: Not at all. It’s only a “soft” inquiry when you check your latest credit report and score through WalletHub. So WalletHub may only help your credit as a result. Q: Why WalletHub? A: While there are a number of places to get a free credit score and free credit report (or at least a free trial) – from Credit Karma to Capital One’s Credit Wise – WalletHub's credit score app offer daily updates and a clear action plan. We’ll also give you personalized credit-improvement tips and help you maximize your savings as well as minimize your debt. Q: Does The WalletHub App Include All WalletHub Features? A: No, for the full WalletHub experience and accessibility features please use our website at https://wallethub.com Q: How Will WalletHub Save Me Money? A: Whether you have excellent credit or bad credit, WalletHub will automatically hunt for better deals so you’ll never get taken advantage of. And if your credit isn’t perfect, we’ll also help you improve it, enabling you to save thousands each year on your credit cards, mortgage, auto loan, student loan, car insurance and more. A strong credit rating will help indirectly with potential employers and landlords, too. Q: Can WalletHub Help Me Improve My Credit? A: WalletHub analyzes your latest credit score and report to identify your credit strengths and weaknesses. We then run a number of simulations to determine how different actions will impact your credit standing. Finally, we present you with a customized credit-improvement plan, along with a comprehensive credit scorecard. You can check it out on your account’s Credit Analysis page. As your credit score improves, WalletHub will also give you personalized tips about which credit cards offer the highest approval odds and the most savings. Q: How Does 24/7 Credit Monitoring Work? A: WalletHub’s free credit monitoring keeps a round-the-clock watch on your TransUnion credit report and will notify you whenever there is an important change. In addition to email alerts, you can also customize your WalletHub account to receive SMS alerts, which most credit monitoring services don’t provide. This will give you the chance to quickly confirm the accuracy of credit-report changes and, if necessary, start sorting out any problems before they really get out of hand.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app