How To Cancel Solo Leveling Manga Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Solo Leveling Manga and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Solo Leveling Manga subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Solo Leveling Manga subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Solo Leveling Manga website
- Alternatives to Solo Leveling Manga
Cancel Solo Leveling Manga Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Solo Leveling Manga subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Solo Leveling Manga.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Solo Leveling Manga subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Solo Leveling Manga subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Solo Leveling Manga store Solo Leveling Mangalication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Solo Leveling Manga Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Solo Leveling Manga" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Solo Leveling Manga will now be canceled.
Cancel Solo Leveling Manga Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Solo Leveling Manga via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Solo Leveling Manga. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Solo Leveling Manga
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Solo Leveling Manga Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Solo Leveling Manga via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Solo Leveling Manga's Website
An alternate way of canceling Solo Leveling Manga subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Solo Leveling Manga app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://app10238510.appsgeyser.com/app-ads.txt and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Solo Leveling Manga App
Author(s): GEE So-Lyung, JANG Sung-Lak Released: 2018 Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Shounen Status: Ongoing (Scan), Ongoing (Publish) Description: 10 years ago, after “the Gate” that connected the real world with the monster world opened, some of the ordinary, everyday people received the power to hunt monsters within the Gate. They are known as "Hunters". However, not all Hunters are powerful. My name is Sung Jin-Woo, an E-rank Hunter. I'm someone who has to risk his life in the lowliest of dungeons, the "World's Weakest". Having no skills whatsoever to display, I barely earned t...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app