How To Cancel Mashreq UAE Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Mashreq UAE and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Mashreq UAE subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Mashreq UAE subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Mashreq UAE website
- Alternatives to Mashreq UAE
Cancel Mashreq UAE Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Mashreq UAE subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Mashreq UAE".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Mashreq UAE subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Mashreq UAE subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Mashreq UAE Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Mashreq UAE" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Mashreq UAE will now be canceled.
Cancel Mashreq UAE Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Mashreq UAE via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Mashreq UAE. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Mashreq UAE
Cancel Mashreq UAE Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Mashreq UAE via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Mashreq UAE's Website
Another way of canceling Mashreq UAE subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Mashreq UAE app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.mashreq.com/mobile and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Mashreq UAE App
Mashreq Mobile is designed to provide you with convenience & ease of banking at your fingertips. The user friendly and intuitive User Interface provides a consolidated view of your banking relationship, check balances, pay bills, send money, get merchant offers, withdraw cash without an ATM card and much more. You can easily access Mashreq Mobile using your Mashreq Online username and password. There is no requirement to register separately for mobile banking. Key Features include: - Instant Investments: Stocks, Gold and Forex - Buy Mashreq Millionaire Certific...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app