How to Cancel Pay My Bills
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Pay My Bills subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Pay My Bills subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Pay My Bills Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pay My Bills subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pay My Bills".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pay My Bills subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pay My Bills subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pay My Bills Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pay My Bills" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pay My Bills will now be canceled.
Cancel Pay My Bills Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pay My Bills via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pay My Bills. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pay My Bills
Cancel Pay My Bills via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pay My Bills via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Pay My Bills's Website
Another way of canceling Pay My Bills subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pay My Bills app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.vibeosys.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pay My Bills App
Pay my bill is a personal app to manage and share bills with your friends. In case of visiting restaurants or vacation trips, when you spend for your friends, then you quickly add expenses into this app. App is smart enough to split the bills with different members. It helps you to be free of hassle of remembering expenses and then paying off your debts. This app is all in one solution for the people who wants to be carefree of their debt and credit equations. You can use this app while on the app, its that easy. Standalone, easy to use and manage expenses. Try it for FREE now.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Pay my bill
— by Yanina iosifov on Nov 16 2021
Search for another app