How to Cancel Veriff
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Veriff - Verify people/Identify fraud subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Veriff - Verify people/Identify fraud subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Veriff Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Veriff - Verify people/Identify fraud subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Veriff - Verify people/Identify fraud".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Veriff - Verify people/Identify fraud subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Veriff - Verify people/Identify fraud subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Veriff Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Veriff - Verify people/Identify fraud" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Veriff will now be canceled.
Cancel Veriff Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Veriff - Verify people/Identify fraud via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Veriff - Verify people/Identify fraud. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Veriff
Cancel Veriff via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Veriff - Verify people/Identify fraud via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Veriff's Website
Another way of canceling Veriff - Verify people/Identify fraud subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Veriff - Verify people/Identify fraud app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://veriff.me/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Veriff - Verify people/Identify fraud App
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app