How to Cancel Velo
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Velo by East West Bank subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Velo by East West Bank subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Velo Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Velo by East West Bank subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Velo by East West Bank".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Velo by East West Bank subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Velo by East West Bank subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Velo Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Velo by East West Bank" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Velo will now be canceled.
Cancel Velo Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Velo by East West Bank via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Velo by East West Bank. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Velo
Cancel Velo via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Velo by East West Bank via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Velo's Website
Another way of canceling Velo by East West Bank subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Velo by East West Bank app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.eastwestbank.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Velo by East West Bank App
Velo by East West Bank is a brand new way to access premium U.S. banking products and services. From managing your bank accounts to transferring funds, Velo lets you manage your banking needs on the go - in English or Chinese. Features: - Intuitively check your account balances and monitor your transaction activities - Transfer money between Velo by East West Bank and other U.S. or international financial institutions without visiting a branch - Easily request your Visa debit card and use it in more than 200 countries - Chat with a local service representative who speaks both English and Mandarin Chinese Disclosure: 1. East West Bank does not charge for Mobile Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and data charges that may apply. 2. Deposits are subject to verifications and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. 3. The available balance in your account is what is available right now for withdrawal or to make purchases. Your available balance does not include funds that are currently on hold and may change throughout the day as you make additional transactions or as previously authorized transactions are posted to your account. East West Bank Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. ©2021 East West Bank. All Rights Reserved.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app