How To Cancel Piano Melody Free Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Piano Melody Free and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Piano Melody Free subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Piano Melody Free subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Piano Melody Free website
- Alternatives to Piano Melody Free
Cancel Piano Melody Free Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Piano Melody Free subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Piano Melody Free".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Piano Melody Free subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Piano Melody Free subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Piano Melody Free Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Piano Melody Free" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Piano Melody Free will now be canceled.
Cancel Piano Melody Free Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Piano Melody Free via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Piano Melody Free. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Piano Melody Free
Cancel Piano Melody Free Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Piano Melody Free via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Piano Melody Free's Website
Another way of canceling Piano Melody Free subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Piano Melody Free app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.learntomaster.co.uk and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Piano Melody Free App
• Learn to play your favorite songs on the piano by playing back the melody • Over 1000 songs to learn from different eras and genres. • Highly configurable piano (multitouch, glissando, highlighting, note labels) • Resizable piano suitable for all devices and tablets. Features Set the size of the keys on the piano. The larger the keys, the more accurate to get the right notes, the smaller the keys you can see all 3 octaves on screen. Full support for all phones and all tablets. Focus on parts of the song to play back. Authentic digitised grand piano sounds. Highlight notes o...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app