How To Cancel Mortgage Calculator Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Mortgage Calculator and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Mortgage Calculator subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Mortgage Calculator subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Mortgage Calculator website
- Alternatives to Mortgage Calculator
Cancel Mortgage Calculator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Mortgage Calculator subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Mortgage Calculator.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Mortgage Calculator subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Mortgage Calculator subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Mortgage Calculator store Mortgage Calculatorlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Mortgage Calculator Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Mortgage Calculator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Mortgage Calculator will now be canceled.
Cancel Mortgage Calculator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Mortgage Calculator via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Mortgage Calculator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Mortgage Calculator
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Mortgage Calculator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Mortgage Calculator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Mortgage Calculator's Website
An alternate way of canceling Mortgage Calculator subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Mortgage Calculator app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://mortgage-calculator.net and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Mortgage Calculator App
Mortgage Calculator Calculates mortgage and loan payments given principal, interest and term. You can use the mortgage calculator to calculate house mortgage, auto loans or other types of loans. The mortgage calculator can be use like any loan calculator. Our Mortgage Calculator is very easy to use, all you have to do is enter the loan amount, interest rate and years of payment, and you will get all the details about mortgage payments. You have the option to see yearly or monthly break down of each payment. The mortgage calculator is free. You can export your mortgage to your email with...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app