How to Cancel Emergency Central
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Emergency Central subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Emergency Central subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Emergency Central Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Emergency Central subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Emergency Central".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Emergency Central subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Emergency Central subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Emergency Central Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Emergency Central" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Emergency Central will now be canceled.
Cancel Emergency Central Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Emergency Central via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Emergency Central. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Emergency Central
Cancel Emergency Central via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Emergency Central via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Emergency Central's Website
Another way of canceling Emergency Central subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Emergency Central app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.unboundmedicine.com/products/android and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Emergency Central App
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics in each of the resources and explore the comprehensive emergency information, detailed recommendations, and helpful tools. ABOUT EMERGENCY CENTRAL Emergency Central is the complete mobile solution for emergency medicine professionals. Disease, diagnosis, and step-by-step treatment resources are integrated to link you to immediate answers. Identify possible diagnoses based on presenting symptoms, review details of specific conditions, determine the ideal diagnostic test sequence, and easily link to the drug guide for dosing information. Emergency Central includes: 5-MINUTE EMERGENCY MEDICINE CONSULT The latest edition of the 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult puts over 600 medical conditions encountered in emergency situations at your fingertips. Each entry is presented in a proven, rapid-access format so you can quickly search medical conditions, confirm a diagnosis, and begin treatment. McGraw-Hill Medical's DIAGNOSAURUS DDx Access over 1,000 quick-reference diagnoses in this valuable reference. Access entries by disease, symptom, or organ system. DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE Refer to need-to-know information on dosing, contraindications, drug interactions, and patient education for more than 5,000 medications. Updated regularly to ensure you always have new FDA approvals and the latest drug changes. POCKET GUIDE TO DIAGNOSTIC TESTS Pocket Guide to Diagnostics Tests provides quick-access, evidence-based information on the selection and interpre...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app