How to Cancel Ugami
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Ugami - Debit Card for Gamers subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Ugami - Debit Card for Gamers subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Ugami Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Ugami - Debit Card for Gamers subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Ugami - Debit Card for Gamers".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Ugami - Debit Card for Gamers subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Ugami - Debit Card for Gamers subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Ugami Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Ugami - Debit Card for Gamers" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ugami will now be canceled.
Cancel Ugami Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Ugami - Debit Card for Gamers via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Ugami - Debit Card for Gamers. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ugami
Cancel Ugami via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Ugami - Debit Card for Gamers via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Ugami's Website
Another way of canceling Ugami - Debit Card for Gamers subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Ugami - Debit Card for Gamers app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://ugami.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Ugami - Debit Card for Gamers App
Ugami is the debit card for gamers. You will earn Ugipoints on all purchases that you can use to shop the curated Ugami store for merchandise from top gaming brands. The Ugami Debit Card features all of the utility of banking cards with a gamified app to manage finances. The Ugami App features include: Boost and Score: Boost your debit account to earn 4X Ugipoints on your everyday purchases. Shop the Store: Redeem your Ugipoints for gaming systems, software, gift cards, GPUs, gaming experiences, and much more. Level Up: The more Ugipoints you earn, the higher your level and status! Complete Streaks: Earn more rewards by completing daily, weekly and monthly streaks. Collect Cool Badges: With each achievement you complete, you can unlock new badges. Daily Spin: Feeling Lucky? Log in every day to spin the wheel for more Ugipoints. ATM Finder: Find cash fast by using the Ugami ATM finder to locate one of the 55K machines within the network. __________________________________________________________________ Ugami, Inc. is a financial technology company and not a bank. Banking services are provided by Ugami's partner bank Blue Ridge Bank, N.A., member FDIC. Visa® Debit Cards are issued by Ugami's partner bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app