How To Cancel Ubisoft Club Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Ubisoft Club and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Ubisoft Club subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Ubisoft Club subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Ubisoft Club website
- Alternatives to Ubisoft Club
Cancel Ubisoft Club Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Ubisoft Club subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Ubisoft Club".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Ubisoft Club subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Ubisoft Club subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Ubisoft Club Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Ubisoft Club" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ubisoft Club will now be canceled.
Cancel Ubisoft Club Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Ubisoft Club via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Ubisoft Club. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ubisoft Club
Cancel Ubisoft Club Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Ubisoft Club via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Ubisoft Club's Website
Another way of canceling Ubisoft Club subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Ubisoft Club app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://uplay.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Ubisoft Club App
Bring along your Ubisoft experience on your mobile to stay on top of your game at all times! Get more from your games! Take on more Challenges! - Grind out more prizes and climb up leaderboards! - Check the list of Classic Challenges and complete them to earn Club Units, Club XP and Badges - Manage your Weekly Challenges directly from your mobile. All you need to do is find your game and add challenges from the challenge section. When a challenge has been completed, the “Collect” button lets you collect all related prizes and use them in game. Access more Rewards! - Get more than 70...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app