How To Cancel BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BiP website
- Alternatives to BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling
Cancel BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling store BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Callinglication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BiP will now be canceled.
Cancel BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BiP
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling's Website
An alternate way of canceling BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.bip.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling App
BiP is a secure, easy-to-use, FREE communication and life platform, which offers a seamless communication and a wide range of utility features such as instant translations to 106 languages and exchange rates. Available on both Mobile and Web, BiP allows you to make video and audio call up to 10 people, share images, videos and location. FREE CALLS (HD) Regardless of how far you are, your loved ones and colleagues are a ‘BiP’ away. Instantly connect via HD voice or video calls with up to 10 people around the globe for FREE! NO LANGUAGE BARRIER Thanks to BiP, you can translate 106 lan...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Sebaiknya di BiP Messenger ada fitur Menolak gabung ke suatu grup seperti yang dimiliki oleh WhatsApp.
Nomor yang tidak ada dalam daftar Kontak, tidak bisa otomatis memasukkan seseorang ke suatu Grup..
— by IWAN on Jan 28 2021
I have issue with obtaining verification code,my phone numbers seems to be blocked by BiP admin,where i can otain new verification code.(try multiple times,write an official email also mutliple times) Need helps!!!.TQVM
— by ejai Hidzar on Jan 25 2021
Search for another app