How To Cancel Digital Operator Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Digital Operator and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Digital Operator subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Digital Operator subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Digital O website
- Alternatives to Digital Operator
Cancel Digital Operator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Digital Operator subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Digital Operator".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Digital Operator subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Digital Operator subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Digital Operator Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Digital Operator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Digital O will now be canceled.
Cancel Digital Operator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Digital Operator via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Digital Operator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Digital O
Cancel Digital Operator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Digital Operator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Digital Operator's Website
Another way of canceling Digital Operator subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Digital Operator app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.turkcell.com.tr and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Digital Operator App
You can do many operations such as purchasing a device, loading TL, buying package, paying a mobile bill, inquiring the remaining usage, changing number to Turkcell, debt inquiry and applying for a new mobile line on Digital Operator. You can easily do many other operations in the Digital Operator through the "Digital Store" and "Transaction Center". • Review Mobile Applications and Device Offerings "Digital Store" offers smartphones, smart watches, laptops, tablets, and headphones special to you. You can also see the offers made for Turkcell applications that can make your life easier....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app