How to Cancel TruMonitor
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your TruMonitor - TruVent - Simulat subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your TruMonitor - TruVent - Simulat subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel TruMonitor Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel TruMonitor - TruVent - Simulat subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "TruMonitor - TruVent - Simulat".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling TruMonitor - TruVent - Simulat subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel TruMonitor - TruVent - Simulat subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel TruMonitor Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "TruMonitor - TruVent - Simulat" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TruMonitor will now be canceled.
Cancel TruMonitor Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TruMonitor - TruVent - Simulat via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TruMonitor - TruVent - Simulat. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TruMonitor
Cancel TruMonitor via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TruMonitor - TruVent - Simulat via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on TruMonitor's Website
Another way of canceling TruMonitor - TruVent - Simulat subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the TruMonitor - TruVent - Simulat app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.trucorp.com/P/125/MedicalSimulator and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About TruMonitor - TruVent - Simulat App
Excellent learning tool for doctors, medical students, nurses and paramedics/EMS. Undertake realistic medical simulation training without the need for expensive/high-fidelity mannequins. Perfect revision aid for life support courses, OSCE exam preparation or ad hoc teaching. Verbally create a scenario as simple or as complex as the teacher wishes. If the student has a 2nd device, connect via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi and the 2nd device becomes a realistic monitor. If the student initiates appropriate management for the simulated patient, the teacher can improve the patient’s vital signs. If not... the patient can deteriorate and eventually suffer cardiac arrest. The teacher can alter multiple patient parameters as the scenario evolves: - ECG - BP - Arterial Line - SpO2 - Resp Rate - Temperature - Fingerprick Glucose - Capnography (once intubated) - End-Tidal CO2 - Lab results - Haematology/Biochemistry/Blood gases Change ECG rhythms instantly or via defibrillation/CPR cycle. Choose from an extensive list of ECG rhythms (upgrade required to access advanced waveforms) •Normal Sinus Rhythm •VF •VT •Asystole •Various AV conduction defects •AF •AF with digoxin effect •Torsades de Pointes •Atrial Flutter •Flutter Pause •Bigeminy •Electrical Alternans •Mild / Severe hyperkalaemia •Junctional Escape •Long QT •Multiple Ectopics •Pacemaker with and without capture •Pre-Excited AF •ST elevation / depression •SVT •Wolf Parkinson White Once intubated, multiple capnography options are a...
Reported Cancelation Issues
(Subscription Cancellation Request)
— by joseph on May 22 2021
Search for another app