How To Cancel TRT Rüzgar Gülü Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of TRT Rüzgar Gülü and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your TRT Rüzgar Gülü subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your TRT Rüzgar Gülü subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on TRT Rüzgar Gülü website
- Alternatives to TRT Rüzgar Gülü
Cancel TRT Rüzgar Gülü Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel TRT Rüzgar Gülü subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "TRT Rüzgar Gülü".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling TRT Rüzgar Gülü subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel TRT Rüzgar Gülü subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel TRT Rüzgar Gülü Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "TRT Rüzgar Gülü" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TRT Rüzgar Gülü will now be canceled.
Cancel TRT Rüzgar Gülü Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TRT Rüzgar Gülü via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TRT Rüzgar Gülü. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TRT Rüzgar Gülü
Cancel TRT Rüzgar Gülü Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TRT Rüzgar Gülü via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on TRT Rüzgar Gülü's Website
Another way of canceling TRT Rüzgar Gülü subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the TRT Rüzgar Gülü app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.trt.net.tr/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About TRT Rüzgar Gülü App
Rüzgar Gülü'nde hem kendinizi test edebilir hem de ilginç ve yeni bilgiler öğrenebilirsiniz. Yüzlerce sorudan oluşan Rüzgar Gülü, edebiyattan coğrafyaya, tarihten genel kültüre, onlarca farklı konuyu içeriyor. En iyi ben bilirim diyorsan, haydi durma yarışalım! Rüzgar Gülü ile ister zamana karşı yarış, ister meydan oku. Rüzgar Gülü’nü indir, eğlenmenin ve öğrenmenin tadını çıkar. 8 YAŞ VE ÜZERİ ÇOCUKLAR İÇİN RÜZGAR GÜLÜ Onlarca farklı konu ve yüzlerce farklı soru ile, sıkılmadan oyna. Yeni bilgiler öğren, bildiklerinizi pekiştir ve kendini test et. Eğlenceli ve eğitici. Kolay oynanabili...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app