How to Cancel US Government Benefits
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your US Government Benefits subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your US Government Benefits subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel US Government Benefits Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel US Government Benefits subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "US Government Benefits".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling US Government Benefits subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel US Government Benefits subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel US Government Benefits Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "US Government Benefits" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to US Government Benefits will now be canceled.
Cancel US Government Benefits Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to US Government Benefits via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see US Government Benefits. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from US Government Benefits
Cancel US Government Benefits via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting US Government Benefits via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on US Government Benefits's Website
Another way of canceling US Government Benefits subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the US Government Benefits app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://trendmobilesites.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About US Government Benefits App
US Government Benefits app is owned by a private company not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or licensed by The Federal Government of the United States or other government entity. Get information on government programs that may help you pay for food, housing, health care, and other basic living expenses. Find out about eligibility requirements for programs like food stamps, welfare, and Medicaid, and how to apply for them. The App Benefits Categories: Agriculture and Environmental Sustainability Example Categories: Agricultural Loans American Indian and Alaska Native Example Categories: Youth Disaster Relief Example Categories: Disaster Relief Loans Family and Children Services Example Categories: Child Care/Child Support Death/Survivor Early Childhood Services Education and Training Example Categories: Education Loans Fellowships/Scholarships Employment and Career Development Example Categories: Research Opportunities Unemployment Assistance Veteran Employment Financial Assistance Example Categories: Insurance Living Assistance Tax Assistance Food and Nutrition Example Categories: Food Stamps School Assistance Women and Children Grants Example Categories: Education and Research Government Health Healthcare and Medical Assistance Example Categories: Children's Health Disability Assistance Medicaid/Medicare Housing and Public Utilities Example Categories: Energy Assistance Housing Loans Immi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app