How To Cancel TransferWise Money Transfer Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of TransferWise Money Transfer and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your TransferWise Money Transfer subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your TransferWise Money Transfer subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on TransferWise Money Transfer website
- Alternatives to TransferWise Money Transfer
Cancel TransferWise Money Transfer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel TransferWise Money Transfer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "TransferWise Money Transfer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling TransferWise Money Transfer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel TransferWise Money Transfer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel TransferWise Money Transfer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "TransferWise Money Transfer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TransferWise Money Transfer will now be canceled.
Cancel TransferWise Money Transfer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TransferWise Money Transfer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TransferWise Money Transfer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TransferWise Money Transfer
Cancel TransferWise Money Transfer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TransferWise Money Transfer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on TransferWise Money Transfer's Website
Another way of canceling TransferWise Money Transfer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the TransferWise Money Transfer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://transferwise.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About TransferWise Money Transfer App
Send money abroad quickly and easily, at the lowest possible cost with TransferWise. Hold and convert your money in 28 currencies. And always get the real exchange rate. TransferWise uses the real exchange rate to help expats, foreign students, businesses, freelancers and people living international lives to send, receive, and spend money — securely, conveniently, and at a very low cost. · Send money abroad — it’s up to 8x cheaper than high street banks, and you’ll always get the real exchange rate. · Get a free multi-currency account — hold and manage your money in multiple currenci...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app