How To Cancel TodayTix – Theater Tickets Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of TodayTix – Theater Tickets and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your TodayTix – Theater Tickets subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your TodayTix – Theater Tickets subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on TodayTix website
- Alternatives to TodayTix – Theater Tickets
Cancel TodayTix – Theater Tickets Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel TodayTix – Theater Tickets subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "TodayTix – Theater Tickets".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling TodayTix – Theater Tickets subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel TodayTix – Theater Tickets subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel TodayTix – Theater Tickets Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "TodayTix – Theater Tickets" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TodayTix will now be canceled.
Cancel TodayTix – Theater Tickets Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TodayTix – Theater Tickets via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TodayTix – Theater Tickets. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TodayTix
Cancel TodayTix – Theater Tickets Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TodayTix – Theater Tickets via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on TodayTix – Theater Tickets's Website
Another way of canceling TodayTix – Theater Tickets subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the TodayTix – Theater Tickets app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.todaytix.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About TodayTix – Theater Tickets App
Getting tickets to the best performances in your city has never been easier than with TodayTix, the highest-rated ticketing app in the Play Store. Created by Broadway producers, TodayTix provides insightful guidance into the world of culture, allowing users to discover new shows and unlock access to the best seats at the best prices. First launched for tickets to New York's Broadway and Off-Broadway shows, TodayTix is now available in London's West End, Chicago, Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, Boston, Washington D.C., Seattle, Philadelphia, Toronto, Connecticut, Houston, Dallas, an...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I have a voucher from you which expires March 2021. I would like a refund now of the £363. please advise how this can happen
— by Lorraine O'Hanlon on Jan 20 2021
I cant find voucher code on emails to rebook
— by Elisabeth Stevens on Dec 17 2020
confirmed ticket for Uncle Vanya, Nov. 21- no email to access perfomance
— by Janet SLovin on Nov 21 2020
I haven't received a link to tonight's The Best Man.
— by Norma Messing on Oct 14 2020
Search for another app