How To Cancel Tinder Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Tinder and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Tinder subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Tinder subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Tinder website
- Alternatives to Tinder
Cancel Tinder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Tinder subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Tinder".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Tinder subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Tinder subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Tinder Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Tinder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Tinder will now be canceled.
Cancel Tinder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Tinder via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Tinder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Tinder
Cancel Tinder Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Tinder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Tinder's Website
Another way of canceling Tinder subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Tinder app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.gotinder.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Tinder App
With 30 billion matches to date, Tinder® is the world’s most popular app for meeting new people. Think of us as your most dependable wingmate—wherever you go, we’ll be there. If you’re here to meet new people, expand your social network, meet locals when you’re traveling, or just live in the now, you’ve come to the right place. We’re called “the world’s hottest app” for a reason: we spark more than 26 million matches per day. How many dating apps can match that? Find friends, dates to everything in between. From casual dates to serious relationships - Tinder has it all! Match. Chat. Date...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app