How to Cancel TickerChart Live
Published by UniTicker | Updated: Feb 21, 2023
Guides: Contact app | Delete Account/App | Troubleshoot
Learn how to cancel TickerChart Live subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel TickerChart Live Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "TickerChart Live".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "TickerChart Live" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel TickerChart Live Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "TickerChart Live" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to TickerChart Live will now be canceled.
Cancel TickerChart Live Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "TickerChart Live" or "UniTicker" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from TickerChart Live
Cancel TickerChart Live via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Alternatively, you can directly ask TickerChart Live customer service to cancel your subscription using the form below:
Cancel Subscription Directly on TickerChart Live's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.tickerchart.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About TickerChart Live App
TickerChart Live is an application for watching real-time information of Middle East Stock Markets. It is a simple to use app that provides ultra low latency data. Key Features: - Fast and simple market watch. - Market liquidity and money flow. - Real-time charts. - Technical Analysis tools. - Market Depth. - Market Scope (special tool). - Market Movers. - Market Big Trades. - Market Announcements. The application currently supports Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Qatar and Kuwait Stock Markets.
Reported Cancelation Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!
Search for another app