How to Cancel Piggy Bank
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Piggy Bank subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Piggy Bank subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Piggy Bank Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Piggy Bank subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Piggy Bank".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Piggy Bank subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Piggy Bank subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Piggy Bank Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Piggy Bank" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Piggy Bank will now be canceled.
Cancel Piggy Bank Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Piggy Bank via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Piggy Bank. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Piggy Bank
Cancel Piggy Bank via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Piggy Bank via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Piggy Bank's Website
Another way of canceling Piggy Bank subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Piggy Bank app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Piggy Bank App
An app that kids can use to keep track of how much money they have in their piggy banks. Every time they add a coin to their piggy bank or remove a coin, they just have to tap the button on the app and confirm and it will tell them the new balance of their piggy bank so they will always know exactly how much money they have.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app