How to Cancel #1 Good Barber Biz
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your #1 Good Barber Biz - Booking App For Barbers subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your #1 Good Barber Biz - Booking App For Barbers subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel #1 Good Barber Biz Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel #1 Good Barber Biz - Booking App For Barbers subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "#1 Good Barber Biz - Booking App For Barbers".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling #1 Good Barber Biz - Booking App For Barbers subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel #1 Good Barber Biz - Booking App For Barbers subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel #1 Good Barber Biz Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "#1 Good Barber Biz - Booking App For Barbers" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to #1 Good Barber Biz will now be canceled.
Cancel #1 Good Barber Biz Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to #1 Good Barber Biz - Booking App For Barbers via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see #1 Good Barber Biz - Booking App For Barbers. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from #1 Good Barber Biz
Cancel #1 Good Barber Biz via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting #1 Good Barber Biz - Booking App For Barbers via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on #1 Good Barber Biz's Website
Another way of canceling #1 Good Barber Biz - Booking App For Barbers subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the #1 Good Barber Biz - Booking App For Barbers app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://GoodBarberApp.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About #1 Good Barber Biz - Booking App For Barbers App
Join Good Barber and Try it out for FREE! Good Barber automates the scheduling process for you by enabling your clients to find, schedule and book with you. You no longer have to worry about conflicting times, missing appointments, or overlap. Now with our app you are able to figure who is actually coming, and who isn’t. We empower you as a barber to set your own custom cancelation policies, no-shows will still guarantee that you get paid. Even After Hours, with the Good Barber App clients can send you lucrative requests to come in and cut after hours or when you’re not scheduled to work. Client self-service – your calendar is available to your clients 24/7, so they can book your free slots, furthermore they can send you offers on or off the clock with the Who, What, When and Where… you can simply Accept or Reject their offer. We all know that guy that comes in at the end of work, but what if he is willing to pay $300? Calendar management – Once your setup, your calendar is easy to understand and intuitive, with a quick look you can understand who, what, how much. No more guessing. And now with our optional automated accept feature, appointments can simply fall in line so that you don’t have to worry about or forgetting to accept appointments. Client management – Not only is all you key information about your clients stored in one place we have integrated social media such as Facebook and Instagram so that you can keep up on the personal relationship that you...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app