How To Cancel The ENTERTAINER Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of The ENTERTAINER and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your The ENTERTAINER subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your The ENTERTAINER subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on The ENTERTAINER website
- Alternatives to The ENTERTAINER
Cancel The ENTERTAINER Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel The ENTERTAINER subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "The ENTERTAINER".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling The ENTERTAINER subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel The ENTERTAINER subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel The ENTERTAINER Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "The ENTERTAINER" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to The ENTERTAINER will now be canceled.
Cancel The ENTERTAINER Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to The ENTERTAINER via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see The ENTERTAINER. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from The ENTERTAINER
Cancel The ENTERTAINER Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting The ENTERTAINER via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on The ENTERTAINER's Website
Another way of canceling The ENTERTAINER subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the The ENTERTAINER app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.theentertainerme.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About The ENTERTAINER App
6 MILLION+ DOWNLOADS AND COUNTING The ENTERTAINER is the moneysaving app that’s packed with the 2-for-1 offers everyone wants. Join millions of people who are making BIG SAVINGS on thousands of experiences. OFFERS FOR EVERYTHING Fine dining restaurants; casual dining and drinks; luxurious spa treatments; beauty basics; high-energy workouts; handy services; top leisure attractions and hotels for less – you’ll find it all on the ENTERTAINER app. SHARING IS CARING Want to help friends and family save every day? Share your app on multiple devices. PING OFFERS Want an offer...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app