How To Cancel Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Nail Organizer website
- Alternatives to Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures
Cancel Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures store Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicureslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Nail Organizer will now be canceled.
Cancel Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Nail Organizer
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures's Website
An alternate way of canceling Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://u53477622.app-ads-txt.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Nail Organizer - Calendar for Manicures App
Application for all manicures, with the goal of managing your entire agenda. Simple to work with, the application warns you when a schedule is near, bringing reassurance to the professional. The application allows you to delete schedules and edit them whenever necessary, in an easy and intuitive way. The app also allows the user to choose the location where the service will be performed, such as the salon or the customer's residence. Keywords: agenda, nail, time, foot, hand, manicure, pedicure, nails,
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app