How To Cancel Thai VIP card Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Thai VIP card and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Thai VIP card subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Thai VIP card subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Thai VIP card website
- Alternatives to Thai VIP card
Cancel Thai VIP card Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Thai VIP card subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Thai VIP card".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Thai VIP card subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Thai VIP card subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Thai VIP card Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Thai VIP card" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Thai VIP card will now be canceled.
Cancel Thai VIP card Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Thai VIP card via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Thai VIP card. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Thai VIP card
Cancel Thai VIP card Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Thai VIP card via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Thai VIP card's Website
Another way of canceling Thai VIP card subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Thai VIP card app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Thai VIP card App
**THE BEST THAI VIP CARD APP** *Daily Thai Official VIP card is always and forever free. *Don't be lost your money for buying other selling paper card. *Enjoy the app and fee feel on your time. *Please kindly, Save your money with your Family. *TEAMS OF USE* This app will help you to save your money and only for personal use, Not intended for trading purpose.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app