How To Cancel TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on TextMe Up Free Calling Texts website
- Alternatives to TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts
Cancel TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts store TextMe Up Free Calling & Textslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TextMe Up Free Calling Texts will now be canceled.
Cancel TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TextMe Up Free Calling Texts
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts's Website
An alternate way of canceling TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.textmeup.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts App
Call and Text from your NEW free phone number (real phone calls & SMS) Free Texting to US & Canada numbers and Free Calling – without using any plan minutes Change your number & Add another number & Switch between multiple numbers ONE ACCOUNT & MULTIPLE NUMBERS Use your phone like your email with TextMe Up’s smart numbers. Add as many numbers as you like and switch between them seamlessly, keeping the different parts of your life together in one account. FREE TEXTING AND CALLING ● Enjoy free texting (real SMS) to any number in the United States, Canada, and 40 countries. ● Make...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app