How to Cancel Teach Me Surgery
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Teach Me Surgery subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Teach Me Surgery subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Teach Me Surgery Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Teach Me Surgery subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Teach Me Surgery".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Teach Me Surgery subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Teach Me Surgery subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Teach Me Surgery Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Teach Me Surgery" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Teach Me Surgery will now be canceled.
Cancel Teach Me Surgery Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Teach Me Surgery via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Teach Me Surgery. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Teach Me Surgery
Cancel Teach Me Surgery via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Teach Me Surgery via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Teach Me Surgery's Website
Another way of canceling Teach Me Surgery subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Teach Me Surgery app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://teachmesurgery.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Teach Me Surgery App
TeachMeSurgery is a comprehensive encyclopaedia for surgery and perioperative care. Created by a team of surgeons and doctors, TeachMeSurgery provides a concise and structured insight into over 400 surgical topics across a wide range of specialities, with each article individually reviewed and revised by world-leading experts. The TeachMeSurgery App is here to make sure you get the most out of your studies today, to help you care for the surgical patients of tomorrow. FEATURES: -- Articles: Over 400 comprehensive articles, covering a huge range of surgical topics and specialities. -- Media gallery: Over 1000 full colour high-definition surgical illustrations and clinical images. -- Quick quiz: 600 multiple choice questions to test your knowledge within surgery, with detailed explanations to aid your learning. -- Examination guides: Easy to follow clinical examination guides, helping you hone your practical skills. -- Summary boxes: Each topic is summarised at the end of every article, aiding you in consolidating your learning. -- Offline store: Every article, illustration, and quiz is stored offline for instant access at any-time.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app