How To Cancel PlayerPro Music Player (Free) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of PlayerPro Music Player (Free) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your PlayerPro Music Player (Free) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your PlayerPro Music Player (Free) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on PlayerPro Music Player Free website
- Alternatives to PlayerPro Music Player (Free)
Cancel PlayerPro Music Player (Free) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PlayerPro Music Player (Free) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PlayerPro Music Player (Free)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PlayerPro Music Player (Free) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PlayerPro Music Player (Free) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PlayerPro Music Player (Free) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PlayerPro Music Player (Free)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PlayerPro Music Player Free will now be canceled.
Cancel PlayerPro Music Player (Free) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PlayerPro Music Player (Free) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PlayerPro Music Player (Free). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PlayerPro Music Player Free
Cancel PlayerPro Music Player (Free) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PlayerPro Music Player (Free) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on PlayerPro Music Player (Free)'s Website
Another way of canceling PlayerPro Music Player (Free) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PlayerPro Music Player (Free) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.aplayerpro.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PlayerPro Music Player (Free) App
This app is a free, unlimited version of PlayerPro Music Player that will start showing ads after 10 days of usage. PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several free plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack... Note: PlayerPro Music Player is a standalone app. Please uninstall this free version after purchase. KEY FEATURES: • Browse and play your music in many different ways: by albums, artists, album artists, composers, genres, songs, playlists, and folders. • Browse and...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app