How To Cancel Pedometer - Step Counter Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Pedometer - Step Counter and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Pedometer - Step Counter subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Pedometer - Step Counter subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Pedometer website
- Alternatives to Pedometer - Step Counter
Cancel Pedometer - Step Counter Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pedometer - Step Counter subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pedometer - Step Counter".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pedometer - Step Counter subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pedometer - Step Counter subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pedometer - Step Counter Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pedometer - Step Counter" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pedometer will now be canceled.
Cancel Pedometer - Step Counter Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pedometer - Step Counter via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pedometer - Step Counter. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pedometer
Cancel Pedometer - Step Counter Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pedometer - Step Counter via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Pedometer - Step Counter's Website
Another way of canceling Pedometer - Step Counter subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pedometer - Step Counter app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.ito-technologies.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pedometer - Step Counter App
"Pedometer" records the number of steps you have walked and displays them again along with the number of calories that you have burned, distance, walking time and speed per hour. It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk. Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag. You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime. Let's enjoy walking with this app! How to use - Touch on the number of steps, burned c...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app