How To Cancel Task Manager Pro Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Task Manager Pro and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Task Manager Pro subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Task Manager Pro subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Task Manager Pro website
- Alternatives to Task Manager Pro
Cancel Task Manager Pro Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Task Manager Pro subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Task Manager Pro".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Task Manager Pro subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Task Manager Pro subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Task Manager Pro Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Task Manager Pro" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Task Manager Pro will now be canceled.
Cancel Task Manager Pro Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Task Manager Pro via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Task Manager Pro. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Task Manager Pro
Cancel Task Manager Pro Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Task Manager Pro via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Task Manager Pro's Website
Another way of canceling Task Manager Pro subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Task Manager Pro app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Task Manager Pro App
Task Manager is an effective task management software for individuals, helping to manage daily work, improve work quality.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app