How to Cancel futures io
Learn how to cancel futures io: social futures tra subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel futures io Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "futures io: social futures tra".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "futures io" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel futures io Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "futures io: social futures tra" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to futures io will now be canceled.
Cancel futures io Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "futures io: social futures tra" or "futures.io" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from futures io
Cancel futures io via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on futures io's Website
- Visit their website - https://futures.io and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About futures io: social futures tra App
futures io is a social futures trading community for day trading, platform discussion, indicator downloads, and vendor reviews. Please note: Some discussion threads are only available to Elite Members, visit our website at https://futures.io/elite for details. If you receive an access denied error in the app, this is why. Read and participate in market analysis with your fellow traders, primarily focused on trading the S&P 500 e-mini index futures, as well as the Dow Jones, Nasdaq, Russell, and Eurex futures. Many traders also specialize in commodity futures such as Gold and Oil, or trade bonds such as the 5-year, 10-year and 30-year. Our community has over 100,000 members and is very strictly moderated so that we focus on quality content to help other traders. We have groups for everyone from the beginner trader to the expert trader. The most popular trading platforms on our site are NinjaTrader, ThinkOrSwim, TradeStation, MarketDelta, CQG, CTS, and Trading Technologies. If you have any issue with this app, please contact us at [email protected] to allow us to resolve it prior to leaving a negative review.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app